주간 베스트 월간 베스트 3개월 베스트 베스트 게시물
우리말 단어 뜻풀이-ㅈ편(1) 0 74 글쓰고싶어서
우리말 단어 뜻풀이-ㅈ편(3) 0 73 글쓰고싶어서
우리말 단어 뜻풀이-ㅈ편(2) 0 53 글쓰고싶어서
우리말 단어 뜻풀이-ㅊ편 0 52 글쓰고싶어서
우리말 단어 뜻풀이-ㅌ편 0 49 글쓰고싶어서
우리말 단어 뜻풀이-ㅍ편 0 46 글쓰고싶어서
연길시 신화서점 조선말 도서

走遍美国-5

물고기 | 2007.09.22 20:04:15 댓글: 0 조회: 328 추천: 0
분류영어 https://life.moyiza.kr/langstudy/1751596
Hi, Grandpa.                                                         
嗨,爷爷。                                                           
Hi, Robbie.                                                          
嗨,Robbie。                                                         
Can I help?                                                          
要我帮忙吗?                                                         
Yes, indeed.                                                         
对,正需要。                                                         
Hand me two eggs from the refrigerator,                              
替我从冰箱里拿两个蛋来,                                             
and I'll make you two fried eggs.                                    
我给你煎两个蛋。                                                     
How about some bacon?                                                
来点熏肉怎么样?                                                     
I made enough for an army.                                           
我煎了一大堆。                                                       
You going to the baseball game today?                                
你今天要去看棒球赛吗?                                               
It's a perfect day for it--a little cloudy but nice and warm.        
今天是最好的看球天—有点云,但舒适暖和。                             
Dad and I were planning to go to the game,                           
爸爸本来要和我一起去,                                               
but he has to work today,                                            
但他今天工作忙,                                                     
and my friends don't want to go.                                     
我的朋友们又不想去。                                                 
It's not an important game, anyway.                                  
话说回来,这场比赛不重要。                                           
Do you have any other plans for the day?                             
那么你今天有别的事吗?                                               
I'll work on my computer.                                            
我要练电脑。                                                         
I have a new math program, and I want to learn how to use it.        
我有一个新的数学程式,我想学习怎样用。                               
Maybe you can teach me                                               
改天你教教我                                                         
how to work on a computer someday.                                   
如何使用电脑吧。                                                     
Anytime. It's really easy, but, like anything,                       
没问题。实在很容易,但是,和其它东西一样,                           
you need to work at it, Grandpa.                                     
你得常练它,爷爷。                                                   
This bacon is great.                                                 
熏肉做得太好了。                                                     
I love crispy bacon.                                                 
我喜欢脆熏肉。                                                       
Oh, what are you doing tomorrow?                                     
噢,明天你打算干什么?                                               
Nothing much.                                                        
没什么要紧的事。                                                     
Well, maybe your dad and I could take you fishing with us.           
嗯,也许你爸爸和我可以带你去钓鱼。                                   
I'd like that, but ...                                               
我很想去,但是……                                                   
But what?                                                            
但是什么?                                                           
But Dad is always so busy.                                           
但是爸爸总是那么忙。                                                 
Well, can you come fishing with me tomorrow?                         
那么,你明天能和我一起去钓鱼吗?                                     
Sure, I can.                                                         
当然,我可以。                                                       
Robbie says you can't take him to the game today.                    
Robbie说你今天不能带他去看比赛。                                     
I really feel bad about it,                                          
我真过意不去。                                                       
but they need me at the hospital today,                              
但今天医院有事,                                                     
in the children's ward.                                              
在小儿科病房那边。                                                   
I understand.                                                        
我可以理解。                                                         
Maybe we can spend some time together next weekend.                  
也许下个周末我们可以一起玩玩。                                       
Definitely.                                                          
没问题。                                                             
We should.                                                           
我们应该如此。                                                       
You and Robbie and me.                                               
你、Robbie和我。                                                     
Remember our first fishing trip?                                     
还记得我们第一次去钓鱼吗?                                           
I sure do....                                                        
我当然记得……                                                       
Well, I've got to run, Dad.                                          
嗯,我得赶紧走了,爸爸。                                             
See you later.                                                       
再见。                                                               
Going fishing?                                                       
要去钓鱼?                                                           
I'm thinking about it....                                            
我正在考虑中……                                                     
So, how's work?                                                      
工作还顺利吗?                                                       
Oh, the usual problems.                                              
还不是那些老问题。                                                   
You're working pretty hard these days.                               
你这阵子工作得很辛苦呀。                                             
I guess I am.                                                        
我想是吧。                                                           
When did you last go fishing with Robbie?                            
你上一次和Robbie一起去钓鱼是什么时候啦?                             
I remember exactly.                                                  
我记得很清楚。                                                       
It was on his birthday, June second, two years ago.                  
是在他生日那天。两年前的六月二日。                                   
We didn't catch anything.                                            
我们什么也没有钓着。                                                 
Remember our fishing trips?                                          
还记得我们以前那些钓鱼之行吗?                                       
Yes. I loved them.                                                   
记得。我好喜欢哟。                                                   
Remember catching your first fish?                                   
还记得你第一次钓到鱼的情形吗?                                       
How can I forget?                                                    
怎么忘得了?                                                         
I fell out of the boat!                                              
我摔到船外去了。                                                     
We had some good times together.                                     
我们共渡许多美好时光。                                               
Yes, we did.                                                         
确实如此。                                                           
Maybe we should do it again.                                         
也许我们该再来一次。                                                 
How about tomorrow?                                                  
明天怎么样?                                                         
Don't you have to work?                                              
你明天不用上班吗?                                                   
My paper work will wait.                                             
文书工作可以缓一缓。                                                 
Oh, Robbie will be thrilled.                                         
啊,Robbie会高兴得不得了。                                           
I am, too, Son.                                                      
我也很高兴,儿子。                                                   
I want to spend more time with Robbie.                               
我想多花点时间和Robbie在一起。                                       
Tomorrow.                                                            
明天,                                                               
It'll be like old times for you and me.                              
你我过去的美好时光又会重现。                                         
And Robbie will love it.                                             
Robbie会喜欢的。                                                     
Well, what's the weather going to be like?                           
那么,明天的天气怎样?                                               
Radio says sunny and mild.                                           
广播说是晴天,温暖适中。                                             
Well, I'll tell Robbie.                                              
好,我告诉Robbie。                                                   
And thanks, Dad.                                                     
谢谢你,爸爸。                                                       
Don't thank me.                                                      
别谢我。                                                             
I'm just being a grandfather.                                        
我只是在尽一个爷爷的本份而已。                                       
This is really neat!                                                 
太好了!                                                             
When do we eat?                                                      
我们什么时候吃?                                                     
First, we have to catch some fish.                                   
首先,我们得钓几条鱼。                                               
In order to catch fish, you have to do this.                         
要钓鱼你就得这样。                                                   
Here we go.                                                          
现在可以开始了。                                                     
That's it.                                                           
就这样。                                                             
Then drop it into the water.                                         
然后把它扔到水里。                                                   
All of this comes before eating. OK?                                 
这些都是在吃之前先得做的事,知道吗?                                 
How do you know so much about fishing?                               
你对钓鱼怎么知道这么多?                                             
Grandpa taught me.                                                   
爷爷教我的。                                                         
We spent a lot of time fishing together.                             
我们以前常常一起钓鱼。                                               
Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish.       
现在,重要的是让鱼钩靠近鱼。                                         
All right?                                                           
知道吗?                                                             
Like this.                                                           
像这样。                                                             
I think I see some fish right under us, Dad.                         
爸爸,我想我看见一些鱼就在我们下方的水里。                           
Oh, not a chance!                                                    
啊,不可能。                                                         
I just saw a big one!                                                
我刚看见一条大的。                                                   
Hi, there!                                                           
你好!                                                               
Hi.                                                                  
你好!                                                               
What's your name?                                                    
你叫什么名字?                                                       
Albert.                                                              
Albert。                                                             
Are you all alone?                                                   
就你一个人吗?                                                       
Yes, sir.                                                            
是的,先生。                                                         
How old are you, Albert?                                             
几岁啦,Albert?                                                     
I'm ten.                                                             
十岁。                                                               
Where's your father?                                                 
你爸爸在哪?                                                         
He's up there at the lodge.                                          
他在那边小屋里。                                                     
Does he know you're here?                                            
他知道你在这里吗?                                                   
Yes, sir.                                                            
是的,先生。                                                         
OK, Robbie, maybe you should watch him.                              
Robbie,也许你得看着他点。                                           
The water's pretty deep here.                                        
这里水相当深。                                                       
I'll watch him, Dad.                                                 
我会注意他的,爸爸。                                                 
What time is it?                                                     
什么时间啦?                                                         
It's almost lunchtime, and no fish yet.                              
差不多到午餐时间了,还没钓到鱼。                                     
I can go up to the lodge for some hot dogs and drinks.               
我可以到那边小屋去弄些热狗和饮料来。                                 
No way!                                                              
不行!                                                               
We're here to catch our lunch.                                       
我们要在这里钓我们的午餐。                                           
To catch fish, you need the right magic.                             
要钓得到鱼,你得用对魔法。                                           
That's right.                                                        
对了。                                                               
I forgot!                                                            
我忘记这招!                                                         
The right magic.                                                     
正确的魔法。                                                         
Do it for Robbie, Dad.                                               
爸爸,给Robbie示范示范。                                             
You remember?                                                        
你还记得吗?                                                         
Sure. Come on.                                                       
当然记得。你来吧。                                                   
Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this.             
首先,你得把你的帽子转一下,像这样。                                 
Then you close your eyes and say the magic words.                    
然后,闭上眼睛念魔语。                                               
Fish, fish, send me a fish.                                          
鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼。                                                 
Fish, fish, send me a fish.... I got one!                            
鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼,……我钓到了!                                   
See, it works!                                                       
瞧,真有效!                                                         
It's a big one!                                                      
真大哟!                                                             
Well, it always worked for me, too.                                  
嗯,这办法对我也累试不爽。                                           
Grandpa, get the net, please!                                        
爷爷,请把网子拿来!                                                 
Dad, you got one, too!                                               
爸爸,你也钓到一条!                                                 
You bet I have!                                                      
我铁定已经钓到了!                                                   
Easy, Philip, easy.                                                  
慢慢来,Philip,慢慢来。                                             
Sorry, Dad.                                                          
抱歉,爸爸。                                                         
Well, one more and I've got a pair of boots.                         
嗯,再钓一只我就有一双靴子了。                                       
You didn't say the magic words.                                      
你没有念魔语。                                                       
Robbie's right.                                                      
Robbie说对了。                                                       
Yes, but you did, and we've got our lunch.                           
没错,但你念了,使我们钓到了午餐。                                   
Let's build a fire and cook it!                                      
咱们去升火煮鱼!                                                     
Come on, Albert, you can help us!                                    
走,Albert,你来帮忙!                                               
I want to stay here and fish.                                        
我想待在这里钓鱼。                                                   
All right, but be careful.                                           
好吧,但你得小心。                                                   
Is it finished yet?                                                  
行了吗?                                                             
I think so.                                                          
我想行了。                                                           
I hope you like your fish well done.                                 
我希望你们喜欢吃熟透了的鱼。                                         
Burned, you mean.                                                    
你的意思是,烧焦的。                                                 
Hey, I'm a doctor, not a chef.                                       
嘿,我是个医生,又不是厨师。                                         
Help! Help! I can't swim!                                            
救命!救命!我不会游泳!                                             
Dad! Grandpa! He fell in!                                            
爸爸,爷爷,他掉下去了。                                             
Easy does it, Robbie.                                                
慢慢来,Robbie。                                                     
That a boy.                                                          
对了,                                                               
That's it.                                                           
就这样。                                                             
He's not breathing, Philip!                                          
他停止呼吸了,Philip!                                               
Robbie, run to the car!                                              
Robbie,快跑去车子上!                                               
Bring a blanket and my medical bag.                                  
拿一条毯子和我的医疗箱来。                                           
Yes, Dad.                                                            
好的,爸爸。                                                         
Now, come on, son. Come on, son.                                     
醒醒,孩子。醒醒,孩子。                                             
Breathe, Albert!                                                     
呼吸呀,Albert!                                                     
Here's the bag.                                                      
箱子拿来了。                                                         
Will he be OK, Dad?                                                  
他会没事吗,爸爸?                                                   
I hope so.                                                           
希望没事。                                                           
That's it.                                                           
对啦,                                                               
That's the way.                                                      
就这样,                                                             
That's it. There.                                                    
很好。啊,                                                           
Oh, it's going to be all right.                                      
不会有问题了。                                                       
That's it.                                                           
对了。                                                               
Wrap him in the blanket, Dad!                                        
用毯子把他裹好,爸爸!                                               
That's it. That's it.                                                
对了,就这样。                                                       
It's all right, Albert.                                              
不要紧了。Albert,                                                   
You're going to be OK.                                               
你不会有问题了。                                                     
I want my daddy!                                                     
我要我爸爸!                                                         
We'll take you to him.                                               
我们会送你去他那儿。                                                 
Easy now. Easy does it. That's it.                                   
放轻松,不要紧,对了。                                               
Your dad is quite a guy.                                             
你爸爸真不赖。                                                       
I know, Grandpa.                                                     
我知道,爷爷。                                                       
How is he, Philip?                                                   
他怎样了,Philip?                                                   
He's asleep.                                                         
他睡了。                                                             
He's going to be fine.                                               
他不会有事了。                                                       
How can I thank all of you?                                          
我该如何感谢你们呢?                                                 
Thank my son Robbie.                                                 
谢我儿子Robbie吧。                                                   
He pulled him out of the water.                                      
是他把你孩子从水里拉上来的。                                         
I'm very grateful, Robbie.                                           
非常感谢你,Robbie。                                                 
Dad saved him, not me.                                               
是爸爸救了他,不是我。                                               
I'm so thankful to all of you.                                       
非常感谢你们诸位。                                                   
So long.                                                             
再见。                                                               
He's a lucky boy.                                                    
他是个幸运的孩子。                                                   
Well, what do you say we get back to our fishing?                    
你们说,我们回去钓鱼怎样?                                           
That's a great idea.                                                 
好主意。                                                             
Uh-oh. It's probably the hospital.                                   
哎哟,可能是医院。                                                   
I have to get to a phone.                                            
我得去找个电话。                                                     
It probably means we can't stay.                                     
看来我们不能待在这里了。                                             
That's OK.                                                           
没有关系。                                                           
One of my patients has a high fever,                                 
我的一位病人发高烧,                                                 
and I have to go to the hospital.                                    
我得赶去医院。                                                       
I'm sorry, Robbie.                                                   
对不起,Robbie,                                                     
I guess I ruined your day.                                           
我想我扫了你今天的兴。                                               
You didn't ruin my day, Dad.                                         
你没有扫我的兴,爸爸。                                               
I understand. I really do.                                           
我能理解,真的。                                                     
Why are you back so early?                                           
你们怎么这么早回来?                                                 
Philip had to go back to the hospital.                               
Philip必须要回医院。                                                 
He had an emergency.                                                 
他有紧急事情。                                                       
Oh, that's too bad, Robbie.                                          
啊,那太遗憾了,Robbie。                                             
Did it spoil your fun?                                               
会不会让你扫兴?                                                     
No, Mom. We had a great time.                                        
不,妈妈。我们玩得很高兴。                                           
Well, did you do any fishing?                                        
你们钓了鱼吗?                                                       
Yeah, we caught lots of them. Look!                                  
当然,我们抓到不少鱼。看!                                           
They had a special on frozen fish down at the supermarket.           
超级市场里冷冻鱼特价。                                               
Oh, you really had a bad day.                                        
哦,你们真的没玩好。                                                 
We had a good day.                                                   
我们今天玩得很开心。                                                 
Robbie pulled a boy out of the water.                                
Robbie从水中救出一个孩子。                                           
And Dad saved his life.                                              
爸爸救了他的命。                                                     
He's a terrific doctor, Mom.                                         
爸爸是个了不起的医生,妈妈。                                         
I know.                                                              
我知道。                                                             
Hi, Pop. Hi, Son.                                                    
你好,爸。你好,儿子。                                               
Hello, Dad.                                                          
你好,爸爸。                                                         
What a day!                                                          
今天好忙!                                                           
How about a cup of coffee, Son?                                      
来杯咖啡怎么样,孩子?                                               
I'd love a cup of coffee.                                            
我是想来杯咖啡。                                                     
How was the patient?                                                 
病人怎么样了?                                                       
She'll be fine.                                                      
她不会有事。                                                         
Was it serious?                                                      
病得很重吗?                                                         
No.                                                                  
不。                                                                 
Until today, I was never really interested in medicine.              
直到今天,我才对医学真正感兴趣。                                     
Well, it's hard work.                                                
嗯,这种工作很辛苦。                                                 
Now I know.                                                          
我现在知道了。                                                       
I had a good time today, Robbie.                                     
我今天玩得很开心,Robbie。                                           
Me, too.                                                             
我也一样。                                                           
Why don't we do it again?                                            
我们再来一次怎么样?                                                 
Can we? When?                                                        
行吗?什么时候?                                                     
How about next Saturday?                                             
下周六如何?                                                         
Won't you be busy?                                                   
你不是有事吗?                                                       
I'm changing my schedule.                                            
我准备把工作重新安排一下。                                           
Well, do we have a date?                                             
怎样?我们算是约定了吗?                                             
We sure do, Dad.                                                     
当然,爸爸。                                                         
Grandpa, can you come?                                               
爷爷,你能去吗?                                                     
I have other plans, Robbie.                                          
我另有安排,Robbie。                                                 
But I think you two can have a good time together without me.        
但我觉得,我不去你们也会玩得很开心。                                 
No, Dad, and certainly not without the right magic.                  
不,爸爸,而且没有正确的魔法更是绝对不行。
추천 (0) 선물 (0명)
IP: ♡.63.♡.121
9,038 개의 글이 있습니다.
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
청개구리
2013-02-17
13068
청개구리
2011-08-09
22210
청개구리
2011-07-31
20149
청개구리
2011-07-14
19399
청개구리
2011-06-28
21054
청개구리
2011-06-13
21524
청개구리
2011-06-03
14816
재성짱
2007-11-07
1397
재성짱
2007-11-07
686
재성짱
2007-11-07
996
재성짱
2007-11-07
553
재성짱
2007-11-07
486
재성짱
2007-11-07
616
재성짱
2007-11-07
541
재성짱
2007-11-07
619
재성짱
2007-11-07
542
나나
2007-10-27
1204
마이키
2007-10-11
652
바람돌이
2007-10-04
729
지단
2007-10-03
1465
지단
2007-09-29
560
쏠로먼
2007-09-28
2549
빠루
2007-09-27
567
지단
2007-09-25
567
지단
2007-09-23
819
물고기
2007-09-22
866
물고기
2007-09-22
400
물고기
2007-09-22
359
모이자 모바일